Booking Terms Conditions
Payment and Bookings Terms
- All reservations are deemed tentative till an advance of 50% payment is received. The 50% advance payment is to be disbursed within 7 days of making a reservation.
- Balance Payment of 50% should be remitted two weeks prior to arrival.
- If the advance payment is not received within the specified time, the reservation stands cancelled.
- All payments are to be collected transferred to our bank accounts except any extras
- Family groups– Full and final payment on booking for confirmation of the trip.
- All packages are all inclusive of the inclusions mentioned above
- Check in time is 0800 Hrs and departure at 1800 Hrs
- There will be extra charge in case the guests check in/ check out at any other time.
- There is no separate cost for the guests not taking any adventure activities.
- We regret we cannot compensate where performance of our duty is affected by force majeure, any incident which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, anticipate or avoid. Such events may include war, terrorist activity, unexpected government acts, riots, civil strife, natural disaster, border closures, fire, road closures, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, land and air travel, extreme weather conditions and other similar incidents beyond our capability to manage.
- The company follows a no-refund policy. In case of cancellations due to genuine reasons, the amount paid will be adjusted against future trips.
- Personal accident Insurance is advisable when booking a tour. Persons not fit for trips due to heart disease, chronic illness, physical handicap, advanced pregnancy or mental illness are advised not to participate in rigorous travel programs. The insurance should cover death, injury, theft of the clients’ personal property and medical expenses. Activities with the greater risk such as Rock climbing and rappelling should be covered.
- It is MANDATORY for all guardians to fill up a MEDICAL & LIABILITY WAIVER FORM for there wards before participating in the adventure picnic.
NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS