Camps in Kanatal | Camping in Kanatal
Life may pose many challenges and pressures that you may have to face on a day-to-day basis. To get rid of stress and anxiety on account of the responsibilities, workload and the monotony of the daily chaos and hustle and bustle of city life, how about planning a program on camps in Kanatal all by yourself or with your family and friends and thus spending some quality time with them? Here’s more on camps in Kanatal:
About Kanatal: Far away from the maddening crowd lies a small hamlet in the state of Uttarakhand in India- Kanatal. A brief information about this place:
- Distance from Dehradun: 78 km
- Distance from Mussoorie: 38 km
- Distance from Chamba: 12 km
- Distance from New Delhi: 300 km
- Elevation: 2,590 m
- District located in: Tehri
Activities to do while camping in Kanatal:
Trekking, sightseeing, camping, jungle safari, valley crossing, nature stay, hill top experience, rapelling and more. Book the best Camps in Kanatal.
Places to visit while camping in Kanatal:
Kaudia forest, Tehri Lake, Surkanda Devi Temple, Tehri Dam, Chamba and more.
Best time to visit Kanatal:
The best time to visit Kanatal is anytime of the year with a good climate the year round. It is recommended to carry some light woolens along during the summers while packing the heavy ones if you visit Kanatal during winters. December, January and February are the months you can expect and witness the snowfall, while even the monsoons have something to promise as the heavy rainfall during this time of the year replenish the greenery around this region and make the place equally inviting even at this time of the year. and how your overall experience of best camping in Kanatal will fair.
Benefits of camping
Camping provides innumerable benefits along with the element of fun and adventure. Here are some of the benefits that camping brings along with it:
- An educative experience: One learns a lot via camping. Children in particular have a fun time as well as gather a learning experience as they see and understand how to light a campfire or how to do fishing by the lake etc. Thus it provides a meaningful lesson to the participant.
- Better sleep: a restless mind and a restless nights? As per a 2013 research conducted by the University of Colorado Boulder, it is said that camping helps reset the biological clock and aids in better sleep for those having trouble getting those peaceful nights of sleep.
- Increase of the intake of Vitamin D
The sun is an excellent source of Vitamin D. The more the time you spend under the sun, the more intake of Vitamin D your body gets. As per research Vitamin D is said to be beneficial for the bones. Basking in the sun in moderation is good enough for obtaining this vitamin. And what more could be a better way to spend your days under the sun than a camping program amidst the endowments of nature.
Given these multiple benefits of camping and the golden opportunity to go for camping in Kanatal, pack your bags this weekend and get ready for a great trip ahead.
Get in Touch:
Shop No 8 , Om Plaza, Kailash Gate,
Muni Ki Reti, Rishikesh Uttarakhand
Mobile : +91 9837889969, 8447612261
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org